Copyright © ES2007S blog BY Ramon (Jae)
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, September 6, 2012

A Big Stage Called “World.”


Yesterday, during ES2007S class, my teacher, Brad, told us that life itself is a bit stage that we have to fulfill our own role and take it seriously. His speech reminded me of the song “The show”, by Lenka.



This song, the Show, represents our life. We are all in the big stage called “the world.” Everybody occupies his own role and has to do his best for each moment as we do not know what will happen in the future. Should we not take our role seriously, we may regret later and “want to take my money back,” which means that we want to go back into the past and spend that time again. This is not possible in reality.

Therefore, use every moment of your life wisely so that the world become a successful stage and that you do not have to say “I want to take my money back” later.

Let’s work hard on ES2007S and make it our successful show!

0 comments:

Post a Comment