Copyright © ES2007S blog BY Ramon (Jae)
Design by Dzignine
Friday, August 24, 2012

My inspiration to begin this blog.


This is the first post of my blog… Although every student from ES2007S, which is “the effective communication,” is required to set up his/her own blog and to post articles written by him/her, this post is not compulsory but it is the result of my inspiration that I gained from the classroom.

I would like to express my thanks to Mr. Brad Blackstone, who gives me an inspiration. Without him and his course, I would never try being a blogger. Moreover, during my second class in ES2007S, he said that this course provides many opportunities to speak, to write, and so on, and we should take these chances to start doing something new. It really inspires me and makes me realize that I should take advantage of these wonderful opportunities. I promise myself that I will speak and write more so that I can develop a communication skill.

Therefore, I am going to write a lot of posts from now on. Please do NOT get bored with me! :D Moreover, Supposed that you have any suggestion, feel free to tell me because it will help me a lot on improving myself.

See you again in the next post!! J

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Jae! I'm glad you feel so inspired! I look forward to reading more of your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... :))
      I will write as soon as I get some stories...
      Now I want to write but I do not know what to write. :( I have this problem after reading my friend's blog as well. I do not know what to comment.

      Have you ever had this kind of feeling? If you have, how do you solve it? :))

      Delete